- We believe in the power of individuals coming together around a common issue or goal to promote mental health and well-being.
- We believe that every person has the right to be met with compassion, accepted in a non-judgmental way, and treated with respect, and we support an environment of mutual respect.
- We value experiential knowledge, and the strengths and assets that individuals, organizations and communities bring.
- We nurture the development of individual potential by providing an environment that promotes self-determination, and encourages learning and personal development.
- We believe that each of us is enriched when we are able to work collaboratively with one another to share experiences, perspectives, information, knowledge and supports.
- We embrace diversity, and support non-discriminatory policies and practices. Diversity refers to different racial and cultural backgrounds, age, gender, sexuality, and visible and invisible challenges.
- We support our community by providing a variety of flexible and responsive programs and services that are designed to reach individuals and communities that have faced barriers to accessing services.
- We are committed to ensuring the provision of high quality, comprehensive services from well-informed, well-qualified staff.