Check out Capital Health’s Community Health Teams throughout HRM for healthy living and wellness programs
211 is finally here to help you find the right community and social services. Find programs and services right at your fingertips! It is a simple phone call or click away
We are proud to support this critical, no cost service provided to the community and look forward to collaborating with the team at 211.
Search for information on:
- Health services and support
- Financial and social assistance
- Housing and utility help
- Food assistance and meal programs
- Seniors’ services and home care
- Government program assistance
- Parenting and family program
- Disability support services
- Volunteer organizations
- Newcomer services
- Mental health support
- and much more…….
Call or visit them online:
Check out this amazing resource!
Find information on mental health services, help and support in your community by visiting: www.ementalhealth.ca